Communications Officer – Enable Ireland Disability Services
Communications Officer, Enable Ireland Disability Services
Enable Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Officer to join their Communications Department. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Communications Manager in developing and implementing Enable Ireland’s communications and digital marketing strategy across its disability services, charity shops and fundraising divisions. The successful candidate will have a passion for communications and digital marketing and have an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar communications or marketing role
- Experience with social media & digital marketing tools
- Full clean driving license and access to own car
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and a passion for all things digital
- Proactive by nature and a strategic thinker
- Positive attitude
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working with our organisation and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role.
Please download full person specification, job description, and employment application forms below and forward completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal enquiries to Gillian Murphy on 086 3835970
Closing date for receipt of applications: 1pm Monday 14th August
Interviews will be held in Dublin: Thursday 24th August
(Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland Application Form only. CV’s will not be accepted.)