Day by Day Support Services: Marketing Intern Role(s)
Day by Day Support Services is a Not for Profit Organisation which was set up to provide supervised support to service users, to help reduce Suicide, Depression and other Stress Related Illness.
Project Duration - 4 Weeks
Media or Marketing Student with an interest in mental health.
1. Brand Development
- Design Logo
- Source and select appropriate Art Work
- Hone the Mission, Vision and Value Statements
- Create and catalogue messages (tag lines) for brand illustration
2. Social Media Campaign
The objective of the social media campaign is to secure funds through crowd funding.
- Contribute to Content Development (project descriptions, email drafts etc)
- Employ SOSTAC for planning & implementing the campaign
What you will gain:
- Experience working with a not for profit organization.
- A reasonable degree of autonomy and responsibility.
What we require:
If you are interested in one or both projects, please forward your CV and Cover letter to: