Digital Marketing Specialist
Barr an Uisce Irish Whiskey are currently offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join their exciting and dynamic team.
The role will involve working directly with the marketing manager to assist with the below responsibilities. This position would be ideal for a final year student or recent graduate who is interested in kickstarting their career. This position will be a 6 month part-time contract with immediate start.
• Optimise website for SEO
• Understand analytics for all digital-marketing related activities including barranuisce.com/, social media sites, and digital marketing campaigns
• Execute and optimise all paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile & SEO
• Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions
• Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
• Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans
provide optimal business support
• Ensure digital design is optimised for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc
• Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online
• Edit and upload product images and descriptions to the website
• Engage with buyers and supplier to ensure product information is received.
• Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required
• Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords, and any other industry tools
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator) desired.
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org