Split between the global media capital of the world and the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman PR is a public relations agency servicing some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
Founded in December 2015 by David Wachsman, the agency has become leaders in generating media exposure and brand recognition for companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
Wachsman PR is seeking an accomplished Event Coordinator for its Dublin office for immediate hire.
Reporting directly to the Director of the European Office, the successful candidate will support Wachsman PR clients in maximising their brand worldwide, through the attendance and sponsoring of global events.
- Research potential conferences and events worldwide, keeping event database up to date
- Build relationships worldwide with event producers in relevant industries
- Planning and coordination of client event schedules
- Manage day-to-day internal and external communications on behalf of clients with event organizers
- Research, source, secure and manage sponsorship packages on behalf of clients
- Manage production of all marketing collateral including merchandise, printed materials, brochures, and signage
- Various administrative duties including budget management, calendar coordination and travel management
- Create proposals, contracts and invoices for clients, sponsors and vendors
- Compile post event wrap-up reports, evaluations and client summaries.
- Travel and attend conferences and events worldwide.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years’ in corporate event management
- An impressive portfolio of previous successful corporate events
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically while in high-pressure situations
- Meticulous project management skills, with experience coordinating events from A-Z.
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Proficient in MS office and Google products.
- Relevant third level qualification and at least 2 years' in corporate event management
Only candidates who submit a tailored cover letter will be considered.
Please apply here.