Event Management Internship
Do you have a passion for events and experiential marketing? Event Fuel are looking to fill an Event Management internship position for the summer. This isn’t the usual getting coffees and making photocopies internship, you’ll be given practical real-world experience and expected to get stuck in after you’ve been thrown in the deep end (You’ll do fine!).
This is the perfect first step on to the ladder for someone looking to get a running start into events. There’s the opportunity to grow and progress for the right candidate into Event Manager and Project Manager positions. Duties will include:
- Representing high-level international brands at a variety of events around the country
- Supporting Event & Project Managers throughout builds & events
- Setting up & taking down events
- Taking events from client’s initial concepts to completion
- Contributing to the company’s culture and ethos
- Taking ownership over accounts & projects
- Delivering high-level events with many moving parts
- Quickly amalgamating supplier quotes & producing cost sheets
- Getting stuck in on the ground as required
- Leading teams
- Working as part of a team on large projects
The internship is 3 – 6 months as standard but duration and frequency (full time/part time) can be negotiated depending.
We’re a tightly knit group of entrepreneurs and event fanatics who came together to deliver excellence across a plethora of varied events for our clients. We pride ourselves on innovation, creativity and hard graft, while still having fun along the way.
We run our own events such as BD Festival, The Rainbow Run, Tour de Picnic and Dublin 7s festival as well as large scale events on behalf our clients including Cadbury, Facebook, Google, Bushmills, Lidl & Nissan to name a few.
We’re looking for enthusiastic self-starters who’re ready to work in a fast, dynamic and often-changing environment and are eager to break into the events industry. We take pride in upskilling our staff so get involved and learn how events work from the other side of the fence. The ideal candidate will be:
- Eager to Learn
- Well Presented
- Prompt and dependable
- Flexible with regards hours
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Basic understanding of Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Have an understanding of the importance of delivering high level service
Candidates with the below will have an advantage:
- 1+ years’ experience in event industry
- Full clean Irish driving license
- Design experience (Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop or similar)
- Any Technical Skills (audio/visual production, photography skills, web skills, electronics etc.)
- A positive outlook
Please apply here.