Event Management Work Experience - Irish Pharmacy Awards
Are you looking to gain some hands-on event management experience?
The 2017 Irish Pharmacy Awards are looking for Fitzwlliam Institute Events students and graduates to assist them with the event on Saturday May 20th at the Double Tree Hilton Hotel, Dublin. Over 650 guests will be in attendance on the evening to see the best in community pharmacy being honoured for their achievements, including representatives from all of Ireland’s major pharmacy chains and a wealth of independent pharmacies.
It will be an excellent chance to receive a unique insight into the large event management and Awards ceremony. You will be served dinner at the hotel and be presented with a Goodie Bag and €20 Voucher from https://www.one4all.ie/ for helping out at the event.
- Date – 20 May 2017
- Location – Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road
- Call time – 5.30pm
- Awards finish - 11pm approx
- Dress Code – Black Tie
Your main duties on the evening will be;
· meeting and greeting guests as they arrive,
· helping with any queries over table plans (a-z guest names will be available),
· Circulate around the Ballroom during the dinner to make sure everything is ok with the guests,
· Selling of the Charity Scratch Cards and handing out of prizes.
If you would be interested in attending and assisting at the event, please email me directly at email@example.com