Findavenue, the number one venue finder company in Dublin, are looking for an Events Administrator.
This role is hands-on and often involves working as part of a team. The perfect candidate must succeed to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
He/she must work under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of a busy office:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries on the phone and by email
- Following and organising the inhouse enquiries system
- Following up and processing enquiries
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Responsible for converting incoming enquiries to confirmed bookings very quickly.
- Responsible for looking after all enquiries through to the confirmed event
- Ability to achieve conversions targets set
- Setting up meetings and be well able to plan an office routine
- Assisting the inhouse sales person and M.D
- Invoice writing and updating spreadsheets for Financial Controller
- Completion of all reports
- Update communication – through website updates (word-press site) / newsletters/ Social Media updates will be daily
- Extremely organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage their time effectively
- Outgoing and friendly
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and google docs
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of all things social media
- SEO knowledge a bonus but not essential
- Knowledge of Dublin venues, bars, hotels & restaurants is a bonus but not essential
We are looking for someone dynamic that works hard and wants to succeed in a small business with a high potential, willing to go an extra mile for the company targets and be proud of being a findavenue.ie team member.