Due to the strong growth of the Chopped brand and a growing network of Chopped outlets across Ireland, the company is now seeking an ambitious, hard-working Marketing Assistant to join a fast-growing team.
We are holding interviews for this role onion early February exclusively for candidates who apply through Jobbio. In order to get an invitation to interview, apply on Jobbio today. Don't forget to make sure your profile is fully filled out with up to date information!
Chopped, the healthy food company, is Ireland’s leading and original healthy fast food retailer. Founded in 2012 by Dublin entrepreneurs Brian Lee and Andy Chen, Chopped was developed to meet the needs of the growing number of Irish consumers who want a great tasting meal that is healthy, delicious and fresh. Crisp lettuce selections, garden fresh vegetables, yumy salad dressings and more than 90 ingredients are “chopped” and freshly dressed into our unique salad bowls, sandwiches or wraps.
- Project manage marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including franchisees, suppliers and strategic partners
- Manage all proactive and reactive customer interactions online, including third-party review platforms
- Support the development and management of Chopped digital marketing activities including blog content, social media, email marketing and website management
- Support and build customer loyalty program
- Support delivery team in growth of online orders, deliveries and catering menu.
- Work with external marketing agencies
- Project manage the logistical, design and marketing aspects of a range of Chopped events
- Assist with office administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic graphic design/video skills – full Adobe suite
- Copywriting experience
- Event management
Nice to have, but not essential
- A passion for nutrition
- An open mind
- Digital marketing experience – SEO, AdWords.
- Background in retail or hospitality
Please apply here.