This position will report to the CEO and work closely with the business development team. Initial focus will be to review our current offerings in the market place, understand our strengths and weaknesses and focus on producing a comprehensive marketing plan to support the Sales Plan and the overall goals of the company.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop and design a comprehensive Marketing Plan for the company
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market place
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and assist with the development of the sales tools that support the selling process
- Develop effective online strategies using social media and other tools which will create greater awareness in the marketplace.
- Web Site design / updates
- Video as a marketing and advertising tool
- Generation of Inbound marketing activities
- Generation of Outbound marketing activities
- Review of tools which can help the Marketing function
- PR and News Releases
- Key involvement in Channel Partner Management
- Assist with New Market Entry Strategies
- Work with technical resources optimising SEO / SEM
- Plan and administer marketing operations budget for the company
As a member of the business development team, your role as a business development manager will be to collaborate with the business development team on strategic planning. This includes developing client presentations, contests, promotions, etc.
- 2+ years of software product marketing experience. Having at least 1 years experience in a field facing role would be a distinct advantage.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification preferably in marketing or business
- Very strong written & communication skills
- Willingness to travel when required
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, partners and third parties.
Applications should be submitted through our Careers Portal - http://tcasonline.com/jobs/marketing-executive/