Interested in making your mark as part of a fast-paced sales team?
Join our Marketing team to promote, sell and deliver great travel experiences and gain experience working with the leading brands in global sightseeing and tourism (Gray Line and City Sightseeing) as well as local brands (Dublin Visitor Centre and Airport Hopper).
What you will gain:
- Direct mentoring from the Sales and Marketing manager
- Work for global sightseeing brands
- Experience working in a fast-paced reputable B2B and B2C tourism company
- Real Live Business Experience in relationship management & project based marketing
- Exposed to all aspects of the marketing teams’ daily activities
- Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in integrated marketing
- Option to apply for a project-based fix term paid position (post-internship)
What we Need:
Customers want something more than a list of features! Your role will be key to helping us develop and captivate customers, so they think of our brands first when selecting a great Ireland travel experience. We are looking for an exciting forward thinking Intern who wants to make a difference and stand out, who brings their own ideas to the mix and can work with a team to turn these ideas into profitable activity. If you would like to join our dynamic team as we enter the next exciting growth phase we’d love to hear from you.
Ideal Skills You Will Have:
The ideal candidate will not be afraid to think outside of the box, take chances and make mistakes as part of the learning process. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, with experience in digital marketing and social media (though training will be provided).
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Third level digital marketing qualification/ studying for a marketing qualification
- Marketing savvy with a passion for interpreting and acting on results
- Experience managing social media accounts for a commercial entity and/or demonstrated talent using personal accounts
- Natural flair for creating fresh, original, engaging content (attaching links to blogs etc is recommended when applying)
- Google analytics skills preferred
- Social media skills preferred
- Excellent excel skills/ Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A positive outgoing can-do attitude with an ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently on projects, within a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies
- The right candidate will be available immediately for 6 months
Several of our current Sales & Marketing team members started their career with the company as interns. The Dualway Group has an established record of providing valuable hands-on work experience to a level that either secures employment with the Group or prepares interns for full-time employment in another company.
Who We Are
The Dualway Group – passionate about delivering great travel experiences.
With four decades experience working in the Transport and Tourism sectors the Group employs a team of 165 employees working across 3 main Dublin locations (Rathcoole, Bluebell and City Centre) and operating visitor centres, premium touring and scheduled sightseeing and airport services.
The Dualway Group is a family owned and managed company led by three second-generation sibling directors and its Board of Directors. A multi-award winning and EFQM Level 4 company, the Group consists of global sightseeing brands City Sightseeing and Gray Line in addition to local brands Dualway Transport, Airport Hopper and Dublin Visitor Centre.
Please apply here.