Leman Solicitors is the fastest growing, full service commercial law firm in Ireland. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it.
Our vision is simple; to provide our clients with the highest quality service delivered in the most innovative and efficient way. This is why, after 10 years in business, we have grown at a rate of 25% year on year and employ 35 people, 30 of whom are lawyers.
The model of the traditional law firm is no longer what the client wants or needs. The industry is changing and since 2007 Leman Solicitors have led a new approach defining The Future of Law.
Technology is at the heart of what we do; our Firm is fearless in embracing the future and what comes with that; a paperless office, client access to their files through our secure website portal and fixed fees.
If these terms strike fear into your heart then this is not the place for you, however, if you are excited by the prospect of turning the traditional approach on its head; if you relish the thought of a challenge; and if you want a job practicing law in the future when your peers have been replaced by technicians and artificial intelligence then this is the place for you!
Core Values of the Business:
- Bravery (alternative, agile, ambitious, entrepreneurial, pro-active);
- Humanity (fun, fair, honest, compassionate);
- Excellence (organised, outstanding, efficient, going the extra mile).
Leman Solicitors is looking to hire a Marketing Intern for Summer 2017. The Marketing Intern will support the Marketing & Business Development Manager with:
- Implementing marketing campaigns;
- Developing marketing materials (brochures, flyers, posters, videos, infographics, digital marketing content, exhibition stands);
- Implementing the Leman advertising strategy, including liaising with agencies, placing adverts in press and digital channels ;
- Updating CRM;
- Event management support to include client entertainment, CPD seminars and conferences and collation of upcoming event diaries;
- Updating social media and digital channels; and
- Identifying business development opportunities for each sector.
- There is a possibility of the role becoming a permanent one on completion of the internship.
First and foremost, candidates must identify with our culture and be a fit for our unique operating environment. We are brave, curious, ambitious people; we strive for excellence in everything we do and we deliver it with a sense of compassion and fun.
Beyond this, there are a number of knowledge and experience requirements for the role:
- Third level qualification essential, qualification in marketing, digital media or communications preferable;
- Strong writing skills essential for creating brochures, presentations, writing for the web and social media;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hard working self-starter with high motivation and the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Ability to manage time and prioritise;
- Organisational capability and high levels of personal effectiveness; and
- Strong IT capability, in particular advanced MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills, and the ability to work efficiently with multiple systems of information
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Sarah Connellan, HR Manager at Leman Solicitors email@example.com