PR, Social & Media Strategist Internship: Publicis Dublin
3-month Internship; June – August 2017
Publicis Dublin, the Irish office of the Publicis Groupe, the 2nd largest Creative Communications Group in the world, are seeking a highly energetic and enthusiastic PR, Social & Media strategist intern, to help support their new “earned media” service offering. This person will be reporting directly to the Publicis Brand Communications Manager. Here they will be assisting our business in the areas of PR, Content, Social Media, Publisher Partnerships and the growing discipline of Influencer Marketing.
Publicis has always been about creating great ideas that build brands and businesses. In the modern complex multi-touchpoint, always-on communications landscape, we believe that earning media through simple, extensible breakthrough ideas matters more than ever. This is an exciting role, suited to someone looking to be submerged in one of the country’s biggest marketing agencies and learn as much as they can. The role will involve working with famous brands such as Nestlé, Sprite and Tayto, as well as our large corporate clients VHI, Bord Gáis Energy, AXA and Permanent TSB. Other clients include TG4, Iarnród Éireann and Horse Racing Ireland.
This is a rare opportunity as the successful candidate will get the full spectrum of working in PR, Digital Marketing, as well as occasionally in above and below the line Advertising.
Some amazing projects they will get to work on over the next 3 months includes; assisting on two big new Iarnrod Eireann & Bord Gáis Energy TV & outdoor Ad campaigns, varying media press trips, a ‘Celebrity & Influencer’ weekend away in Dromoland Castle, a VISA Influencer Irish road trip Social Media Campaign, and much more.
Skills & abilities:
- Strong interest in Consumer PR & Influencer Marketing
- Basic PR skills, such as Press Release writing, generating coverage reports and formulating PR campaign plans
- Good knowledge of Ireland’s media landscape, Digital Influencers and celebrities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills (needed to assist the Brand Communication Manager’s workload and schedule)
- Strong interest in all relevant social media platforms, with knowledge and understanding of digital and social media trends
- Flexibility in adapting to changing and developing roles (this intern will also sometimes assist the Strategy, Digital Marketing or Advertising teams)
- Excellent social and networking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information concisely
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organisational and professional standards in job related activities
Should this intern standout over this three-month period and be the right fit with the Publicis team, there is every opportunity to be made a permanent Account Executive. Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org