Public Relations Account Coordinator
One of the fastest-growing PR agencies in New York, Wachsman PR provides first class public relations services to innovative businesses in the financial technology sector. Following a very successful year in 2016, Wachsman PR has opened its European HQ in Dublin. Our global roster of clients includes several of the leading digital currencies and many of the most prominent organizations in blockchain, payments, alternative investments and equity crowdfunding.
The agency is now seeking an Account Coordinator for immediate hire. The ideal candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic self-starter interested in rapidly advancing their career in public relations while helping some of the world’s premier fintech companies succeed.
- Assisting in the planning and executing of PR campaigns
- Drafting, editing and reviewing press materials
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally
- Daily media monitoring
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles
- Developing and maintain relationships with media to secure and grow coverage
- Supporting senior members of staff.
Skills & Requirement
- Minimum of one PR agency / in-house internship experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities
Please apply here.