Public Relations Account Coordinator
Split between New York City, the global media capital of the world, and Dublin, the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman serves many of the most disruptive and revolutionary blockchain companies and organizations, all leading the way in this rapidly growing billion-dollar industry.
As a leading strategic communications agenc y, joining Wachsman will mean participating in the development of blockchain across a range of industries and sectors, from consumer to finance to governance and beyond. This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where you will have the chance to help shape a rapidly expanding company with a meaningful, transformative mission.
Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset.
Currently with 40 employees globally and rapidly growing, Wachsman is seeking a public relations Account Coordinator for immediate hire. You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of day-to-day account execution.
- Assisting in the coordinating and executing of PR campaigns
- Researching and drafting press materials
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally
- Daily media monitoring
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles
- Developing and maintain relationships with media to secure and grow coverage
- Supporting senior members of staff.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of one PR agency / in-house internship experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities
- Employee Macbooks and iPhones
- Office snacks
- Monthly beer and pizza nights
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- The ability to make a huge impact
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Please apply here.