Public Relations Account Coordinator
Split between New York City, the global media capital of the world, and Dublin, the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman PR services some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
Founded in December 2015 by David Wachsman, the agency has an industry leader in generating media exposure and brand recognition for companies in the blockchain and digital currency sector. With over 50 clients around the globe, we are looking to rapidly grow our teams across both locations.
Wachsman PR is seeking an Account Coordinator for immediate hire for its European Headquarters in Dublin. Reporting to an Account Executive, the successful candidate will be a bright and enthusiastic self-starter interested in rapidly advancing their career in public relations.
We’re looking for a candidate who is flexible, curious, and driven. The successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively within our team and make a difference from day one. In return, we offer a very competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a brilliant working environment.
- Assisting in the coordinating and executing of PR campaigns
- Researching and drafting press materials
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally
- Daily media monitoring
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles
- Developing and maintain relationships with media to secure and grow coverage
- Supporting senior members of staff.
Skills & Requirement
- Minimum of one PR agency / in-house internship experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities.
Please apply here.