Social Media Executive
Working in the marketing department the Social Media Executive will have responsibility for the following:
- Develop and deliver a digital marketing strategy, which will include a Social Media strategy that generates leads and traffic
- Monitoring of all analytics and use every available advertising platform Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc to develop the branding and marketing for the USIT Portfolio.
- Managing the flow of relevant and engaging content for distribution through various social channels setting USIT as the leader in the travel space for Ireland. Also includes answering customer queries and engaging in relevant conversations.
- Creating & managing advertising copy on social media platforms keeping to daily and monthly budgets set out
- Supporting the marketing team and promoting the latest for all programmes & products and getting customers enthused on social channels for USIT
- Running and participating in Facebook live conversations, Insta stories, podcasts etc
- Gathering insight into customer behaviour and feeding back to help develop more targeted campaigns and initiatives
- Data – collect leads/new data from interactions through all forms of digital media.
- Analysis of all advertising & effectiveness of campaigns on a weekly basis and reports with recommendations to the wider team.
- Produce a monthly overall summary report showing key trends.
- Delivering fresh and new content for programmes including video and written content
- Sourcing and editing new content from past participants for advertising across all social media channels.
- Competition generation – running and sourcing different prizes. Managing and creating different competition mechanics.
- Identify relevant digital channels for links, articles, advertising, blogs etc.
- Creation and execution of email marketing campaigns as needed
- Research and source new content partnerships and channels
- Keep on top of new developments in the world of social media - particularly with regard to new advertising products
- Competitor activity and analysis
Qualifications and Skills
- 3rd level degree in Digital Marketing / Marketing/ Business
- Minimum of 2-3 year’s experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook and Instagram ad platforms as well as social media platforms
- Good knowledge of photo and video editing tools
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Must have good organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and attention to detail
- Strong ability to problem solve, think and act strategically when required.
- Customer focused, with a key understanding of how to drive commercial growth
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
Please apply here.