Social Media Manager
With a significant achievements based bonus on offer (up to 30% of starting salary), and an equity share, the Social Media Marketing Manager (SM) will be responsible for managing and delivering all social media activities targeting up to 1,000 clients in Europe, US and Asia and to support a flexible staffing network approaching 300 in year one and 1,000 in year 2 with anticipated attrition of approximately 30%. Reporting to the CEO, in a highly visible role, a successful hire will “own” social media and will be directly accountable for client results and staffing levels as well as building out their own team as clients and staff come on board.
The first order of business will be to develop our current social media marketing processes and strategies. Along with the company stakeholders, the SM will create and implement the social media strategy framework that will be applied to (i) attract new clients and staff, (ii) maintain client and staff engagement.
- Assessing and determining the key elements of strategy relative to the activities and priorities of the various components below.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Instagram all with a view to increasing client base and staffing levels.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc).
- Protecting and improving the brand of the Company and its various IP assets.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for The Company; directly aligned with the client and staff needs and Company objectives.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to use our technology.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working within Hootsuite, Moz, FollowerWonk, dlvr.it and other social media tools.
- Writing articles about B2B Social Media Marketing for inbound marketing blog.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
Please apply here.