Main Purpose of the Job:
Develop and implement marketing promotions and communications strategies that help increase brand awareness and customer engagement across all customer groups.
- Drive awareness of the BETDAQ brand to increase market share.
- Ensure all BETDAQ communications are within the brand guidelines and delivered in a clear compelling way.
- Responsible for all BETDAQ promotional and sponsorship activities.
- Track performance against KPIs, providing senior management with regular reports to demonstrate ROI as required.
- Monitor and analyse promotion uptake with customers, analyse the return on investment, and present findings to the Commercial Manager.
- Manage key relationships both internal and external to the company.
- Provide external stakeholders and agencies with necessary promotional material and documentation, in line with the promotion strategy.
- Research and implement sticky content from selected third party content providers.
- Manage the end-to-end BETDAQ Tips product on the BETDAQ Group with the goal of growing the proportion of interactive visitors.
- Work with the Management Team and relevant stakeholders to develop promotional activity.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of promotion analysis to enable to the Commercial Manager to make strategic changes to promotions, communications, or resources if required.
- Work with team to develop a customer acquisition strategy for BETDAQ across online channels.
- Maximise all sponsorship channels for optimum brand exposure.
- Manage the design and maintenance of all on course signage and branding at sponsored races, matches and events.
- Ensure that terms and conditions around promotions are accurate and communicated effectively to customers internal stakeholders.
- Keep abreast with the latest communication and promotion trends within the industry and update the Commercial Manager as required.
Commercial Manager, Commercial Director, Affiliate and SEO Manager, Marketing Executives
Customer Engagement Manager, Commercial Team, Marketing Team
- Professional Marketing qualification or equivalent
- Online/Digital marketing qualification
- 2-3 years in a customer Marketing role
- Proven experience working in a service based Marketing Department, particularly with exposure to online/mobile/digital marketing.
- Industry related experience an advantage
- Strong online and mobile digital marketing expertise
- Analytical skills, strong excel capability.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Google Adwords and other online marketing tools.
- Knowledge of the betting / gambling industry
Healthcare, Pension, Bonus Scheme, Life Assurance, Disability Benefit, Educational Assistance, Taxsaver commuter tickets, Bicycle to Work Scheme, Non-contributory Sports & Social Club
Please apply here.