Sanctuary Internship 2020
Sanctuary Internship 2020
The Body & Soul Sanctuary Intern is a member of the Festival’s wellness team and will work directly with the Sanctuary Manager of Body & Soul in delivering the unique wellness programme for Body & Soul Festival in June 2020. This internship will offer a key learning opportunity for the successful candidate under the mentorship of an experienced team. It is ideally suited to someone who is passionate about the events industry and is keen to grow and develop skills from a wellness programme perspective.
Reports to: Sanctuary Manager
Key Liaison with: Programme Manager, Festival Director, General Manager, Marketing Manager, Company Operations Manager. Operations Manager
Timeline: March to June
- Administration support to the Therapist and Workshop Leader application process
- Liaising with Therapists and Workshop Leaders to collate all information required for the festival
- Sourcing marketing materials from Therapists and Workshop Leaders as required
- On direction of the Sanctuary Manager liaising with volunteers and other Sanctuary stakeholders.
- Set up and provide administration support for the Festival’s therapy booking system
- Attending weekly programme department meetings
- Assist the Sanctuary Manager on-site for the festival period.
- Other duties as agreed with the Sanctuary Manager.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong interest in festivals and wellness.
- Ability to work in a busy environment as part of a team.
- Ability to be proactive, as well as taking direction.
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Suite, particularly Google Sheets.
- Learning agility for project management software, festival management software and therapy booking systems.
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude.
Terms and conditions:
Position based in our Dublin city centre office
We are committed to providing the necessary support and resources for carrying out the internship. Monthly expenses relating to the position will be paid. This internship requires a total commitment of 25 days from March to June which includes 5 days onsite.
Please submit a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for this
position. All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sanctuary Intern
Application in the subject title.
The closing date for applications is Friday 13th March 2020 at 5 pm.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 19th March 2020.
In line with our data protection policy, we will only use the information that you give to us for recruitment purposes. Your application will be saved on file in the event that another suitable role might arise. Your details will be used for recruitment purposes only.